07 September 2006

A quick overview of me so far...

Here goes...
I was brought up in Cape Town, along with my brother and sister by our folks and lived in Edgemead until i was finished primary school...then my family moved to Gordons Bay and we lived overlooking the bay for 5 years while i was in high school. After finishing school, we moved to a winefarm between Stellenbosch and Somerset West. I went to Stellenbosch University and studied B Consumer Science(Food) from 2000-2003, then went over to Northern Ireland(Uk) to do an internship with Kathryn Scott...she and her husband Alan pastor the church up there, Causeway Coast Vineyard, and she heads up the whole music ministry...she also wrote the song Hungry(Falling on my knees)...for those of you who still don't quite know who she is!! Anyway, i was living over there during 2004! I also worked at SUBWAY while i was there...yummy!!! I arrived back in South Africa in December and moved into my new flat in Stellenbosch...which i LOVE!!! Then we started a guesthouse at our farm...me running it!

I love singing and have been involved in church bands doing backing vocals since i was in high school. I started leading a band when i was in my 3rd year of studies...for 2 years...then went over and did my internship with Kathryn in 2004. I then learnt how to play the guitar...not very well, but i tried...and then in 2005...when i got back to Stellenbosch, i started playing piano...and i now lead on keys...which is really exciting!! I'm involved in the Vineyard Church in Stellenbosch.

So...that's me in a nutshell...up till now...!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home